[vcf-midatlantic] OT -- URGENT -- Thunderbird help needed

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Tue Mar 27 16:42:40 EDT 2018

> The Thunderbird message files are usually one file per folder. So if the profile you have copied are there some files with the names of the folders you are missing. ... but the mail is in the files with no extensions. Check their content

Oh, I understand now. Yes -- I was able to open some of the inbox files
with a text editor and see contents. Didn't realize that Jeff S. was
saying the same thing. However it looks like only a small amount of the
contents vs. all the messages. I don't understand that, because I copied
the whole profile.

So how do I make Thunderbird understand that at least some contents ARE
there?