[vcf-midatlantic] OT -- URGENT -- Thunderbird help needed

Drew Notarnicola drew.notarnicola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:21:24 EDT 2018

Are you sure the profile is actually supposed to contain the whole
messages?  Maybe it does for IMAP and not for POP.  It's possible those
messages were actually stored elsewhere.  When was the last time you backed
up your entire hard drive?

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 4:42 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <