[vcf-midatlantic] HealthKit ET-3400?

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 04:43:51 EDT 2018

If the eBay listed ET-3400A shows "CPU UP" on the LED displays in the
picture, then it's most likely a functional unit. Just make sure there are
no empty IC sockets or missing keycaps.

They tend to be pretty robust items. I picked up the one I have at a
hamfest info Harrisburg, PA last year for $20. It needed some cleaning, but
I really wanted to finally get one for myself and had to buy it as-is. It
had no LED displays on it. Just empty sockets where they were supposed to
be. So I simply added them from my collection of used electronic parts. The
item powered right up.

Starting on page 38 of the user manual, there are some short key entry
exercises that can be used to test functionality. Perhaps you could
convince an eBay seller to try them to determine if their item operates
properly before you buy it.

https://archive.org/details/HeathkitManualForTheEt-3400MicroprocessorTrainer

Jeff

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018, 1:54 AM Joseph Oprysko via vcf-midatlantic <