[vcf-midatlantic] OT -- URGENT -- Thunderbird help needed

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 05:37:03 EDT 2018

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 2:30 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> Didn't work. :(
>
> It took a very long time and reindexed all the IMAP folders plus the
> archive folders (some inbox subfolders that I decided a long time ago to
> keep just in case). But my personal email folders for inbox/sent are still
> displaying blank white windows when I open a message.

​just a thought,
didn't you say you can see those emails from the inbox with a text editor
maybe there's a Util to covert this into a generic text file,
and then maybe TB can let you read this back in there
as usual, make some more backup copies before attempting this experiment
Dan
​--
 _  ____
/ \__/   Scotty, We Need More Power !!
\_/ _\__ Aye, Cap'n, but we've only got 80 columns !!