[vcf-midatlantic] More vcfed in Hackaday

Jeff Galinat jgalinat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 08:34:58 EDT 2018

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 2:24 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> Found this article from last week. Pleasant surprise! I didn't know
> Hackaday would be at Trenton. They featured us at the beginning of the
> article. :)
>
> https://hackaday.com/2018/03/23/hackaday-visits-worlds-
> oldest-computer-festival-tcf-43/

Great! A few pictures of my vendor tables were shown prominently, including
the image at the top of the article, It was nice to see quite a few VCFed
folks in attendance. This was my 40th year of TCF, having sold at 39 of
them. I did well with sales at TCF but I yearn for the former days of the
big outdoor flea market. With the current date in early to mid March, along
with cold weather & snow I don't think that it will happen again but it was
great fun back in the day!
Regards,
Jeff Galinat