[vcf-midatlantic] Interesting article about preserving Apple software (not hardware)

Christopher Gioconda cgioconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 22:29:42 EDT 2018

Admittedly I'm a Commodore guy, but this link about Apple software
preservation was shared in a Commodore group on Facebook.

It made me think about our recent conservation conversation, and I had a
realization it isn't just about hardware. Software mediums, like floppy
diskettes and tapes, are falling victim to entropy and require efforts to
preserve them in new ways that are more durable and futureproof.

Anyway, here is the link:
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gv39mx/programmers-are-racing-to-save-apple-ii-software-before-it-goes-extinct

Chris