[vcf-midatlantic] Interesting article about preserving Apple software (not hardware)

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Thu Mar 29 22:18:27 EDT 2018

> On Mar 29, 2018, at 9:01 PM, Herb Johnson via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:
>
> "/end shameless plug" and that list following, did confuse me a bit about your intentions. It's humorous, but...

Now I see where this all stemmed from. I'll admit I was a bit confused by your initial response herb. I appreciate your explanation and civil back and forth. One of the things I like about this list and the people on it!!

I took the "/end shameless self plugs" as referring to henry providing links in email to the applesauce wiki, (which he created) explanations and mentioning (and linking) to his newsletter so people could keep up on news of this products release (as he said it)

I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes, but it's all clear to me now! :-)

I'll echo chris' response and thank everyone for their comments and well thought out responses. This is something near and dear to my heart (apple software, preservation, etc) and having watched this project since its inception something I'm very excited to see finally coming to fruition.

Tony