[vcf-midatlantic] Future VCF Workshops - Summer 2018

Jeff Galinat jgalinat at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:25:32 EDT 2018

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 9:03 AM Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> June 9/10 is too soon after VCF East.
>
> Hi,
  I don't know all the background reasons but this is 3 weeks after VCF.  I
understand if you are exhausted  from organizing/running the show but I
guess I don't understand the conflict if Jeff B is willing to run a
workshop and people are willing to attend.  A show of hands for attendees
to count participants would be helpful. Can you please explain to me why a
workshop that weekend wouldn't work?
Regards,
Jeff Galinat