[vcf-midatlantic] A few workshop notes

Drew Notarnicola drew.notarnicola at gmail.com
Tue May 1 17:30:45 EDT 2018

The workshop was great.  I always learn a lot talking to you guys.  Special
thanks to Bill for taking time to talk to me and teach me all about the
UNIVAC and how it functioned on the ship.  If anyone hasn't had the chance
to chat with him, you definitely should.

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 4:26 PM, Tony Bogan via vcf-midatlantic <