[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East Hotels

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Tue May 1 23:06:27 EDT 2018

I recommend in price order: Red Roof Inn, Quality Suites, Holiday Inn
Express, Marriott. I've stayed in all of them.
Quality Suites is my pick for best price/quality combination.
Holiday Inn Express was built within 6 years and has modern style rooms.
There is also the Sheraton and the Double Tree, but I have never stayed
there. Probably because they tend to be pricey.
Bill I recommends Spring Lake Inn.

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 10:43 PM, Jason Perkins via vcf-midatlantic <