[vcf-midatlantic] Anyone Have a Functional C128DCR (or C128) Board to Sell?

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:24:35 EDT 2018

I have had a lot of issues with the  luma/chroma related to the display
being used, be sure you have a known working for a C128 display, the right
cables, the correct switches on the display.

What are you using for your display?  A 1084?

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 9:20 AM, J. Alexander Jacocks via vcf-midatlantic <