[vcf-midatlantic] New artifacts

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:39:11 EDT 2018

Thanks Evan. The remaining items are still in the storage unit belonging to the donor and he's looking to place the items by the end of May. What's remaining is the following:

	*	HP 202C Low Frequency Oscillator
	*	HP 202A Low Frequency Function Generator
	*	HP 4000 Vacuum Tube Voltmeter
	*	Heathkit IG-62 color bar generator
	*	Megadata Multi-video Display (looks like on-screen video titler)
	*	Invac triple paper tape drive in a 6' rack
	*	Dumont 403 Oscilloscope

If anyone is interested, please contact me off-list for arrangements. I think the donor is looking to get rid of this remaining equipment in one shot and will not ship it -- it's located on Long Island but he lives in Westchester. The equipment belonged to his father who was a design engineer for American Bosch Corp. and did work for the DOD and for Boeing.

Thanks.

Rich

--
Rich Cini
http://www.classiccmp.org/cini

On 5/7/18, 2:31 PM, "vcf-midatlantic on behalf of Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic" <vcf-midatlantic-bounces at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org on behalf of vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

    Someone in Long Island donated an HP-2645A terminal and two CLS-18
    computers (see page 9 of the PDF here:
    https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.3758/BF03211027.pdf). Thank you
    Rich C. for picking it up.

    Rich also picked up some other items from the same person that weren't
    needed for the museum. He will post about those.

    Evan Koblentz, executive director
    Vintage Computer Federation
    a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit

    evan at vcfed.org