[vcf-midatlantic] Ascii keyboard and Televideo Personal Terminal

Jim Scheef js at sdf.org
Tue May 8 17:28:51 EDT 2018

Jeff,
I sold one of these at VCF-E a year or two ago. It's an AT&T product, but
could have been OEM'd from Televideo. It was sold as an executive phone
with a built-in terminal. I always assumed a 3B2 supplied menuing to make
life easier for the executive. The keyboard is narrow with a row of
function keys so it may be unique to this device. I bought mine many years
ago when the Trenton flea market was big. it then lanquished in my
basement until I sold in the consignment room.
Jim

js at sdf.org