[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East XIII - Building 9059 Room Planning

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Tue May 8 20:55:13 EDT 2018

FYI 9059 will be our classroom instead of the model train room down the
hall from the museum.

So I took pictures of the room:
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HNi6Lnajl6TxhKhlkW8YT5UltKYSwamh>

Looks like they put new tiles on the floor, painted them and the walls.
Also there are new electrical outlets on the wall as well as ethernet ports.
The projector screen is there *and* works. I made sure to test that it
unrolls.
The projector on the ceiling *doesn't* work, so we need to supply one.
I counted 22 adult chairs and 10 childrens chairs, so I won't count them.
I had thought about mentioning this room a few times in our VCF East
planning, but we never go through our list so I kept forgetting about it.