[vcf-midatlantic] WTB/ISO: Intel MCS-48 and Prompt 48 Hardcopy Documentation

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu May 10 10:31:40 EDT 2018

Not that this helps you directly but I am pretty sure there is a copy or
two at the Computer Church in Parkesville, PA.  It's in the library stacks
or with the trainer it came with, you'd have to bring your computer there,
and work on a nearby table to use the paper book however.  I think there is
at least one IMSAI 8048 system there too with that processor, hooked up to
a doll house.  We were talking about planning to restore it, maybe one day
you and I can visit and see what work is needed.

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 9:26 AM, systems_glitch via vcf-midatlantic <