[vcf-midatlantic] talk at VCF-East on audio cassettes for data; stuff

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Thu May 10 17:45:26 EDT 2018

http://www.retrotechnology.com

my home page starts with Web links to my VCF-East talk, and to a Web
page stuff I'll be selling there as a vendor.

http://www.retrotechnology.com/restore/cass_data.html

There are adults alive today, who have *no idea* what an "audio
cassette" is! Shocked me. Learn how the Ancients communicated in tones!
Lost technology, recovered by experts, even as we speak. Voices from the
past!

http://www.retrotechnology.com/vcfe_may18.html

Less exciting fare. I'm adding more by the day. Lights that blink,
boards covered with chips, clicky keyboards. Some of you know me - ask
me about something I have you don't see.  Root around my domain to see
more. No IMSAIs No Altairs pls, light stuff OK? Surprisingly, I don't
get axed much, about old Macs.

Herb "The Beep" Johnson

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net