[vcf-midatlantic] FS: Motorola MEK6800D2 6800 Trainer/Dev Kit TESTED/WORKING

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Sat May 12 16:08:59 EDT 2018

link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/273207889695

This one looks like it was essentially built and never used. Nothing has
been added to the prototype area, it looks like the EXORcisor bus
connection was never plugged in to a socket, and there was no additional
RAM in U18/U19 sockets. I cleaned it up, removed some areas of excessive
rosin flux, and brought the board up on a 5V bench supply. It draws around
1A with address/data info on the displays. Ran through the sample program
in the manual, which worked fine. I added two Fairchild branded 6810 SRAMs
to bring it up to a total of 512 whole bytes of memory :)

Didn't test the cassette interface, I no longer have a cassette recorder
kicking around.

If you're interested and will be at VCF East, let me know -- I'll take
substantially less if I don't have to pay eBay/PayPal fees and ship.

Thanks,
Jonathan