[vcf-midatlantic] ANNOUNCE: VCF East XIII 8085 Single Board Computer

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Sat May 12 22:02:52 EDT 2018

There's no signup, no price gradient based on which day you get there. I
have 36 full parts kits, the first 36 people to come and do the workshop
get those. There's an additional 14 bare boards for those who just want a
bare board (the parts are very common TTL bits, if you have an extensive
cache of ICs you probably have nearly everything to build it).

Amy and I are packing kits currently. A few shortage items will be coming
in Tuesday, then everything is complete. I crimped all of the pigtails
today...6 wires per board, one crimp per wire, that's 216 individual Molex
KK-100 crimps with a Paladin ratcheting hand crimper! They're apparently
not designed for left-handed people, I have to hold it upside-down.

Thanks,
Jonathan

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 7:46 PM, Bryan Pope via vcf-midatlantic <