[vcf-midatlantic] Who's near Aston PA?

Christopher Gioconda cgioconda at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:53:32 EDT 2018

Resurrecting this thread - I won't be able to make it to VCF due to
conflicting family obligations, but would like to send the IEEE magazines
with someone to bring to Evan this weekend.

Any chance I could meet up with someone between Delaware and Philadelphia
to pass along three banker's boxes of magazines?

Chris