[vcf-midatlantic] VCF item request

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Wed May 16 10:51:47 EDT 2018

Was wondering if anyone has an Apple II SCSI card I could borrow for the show. The only spare I have is acting up, the other is being used. I don't care if it's an earlier revision or high speed as it's going in an Apple iie not a iigs.

I could try to get another profile working but since I have the scsi drive ready to go this would be oh so much better :-)

Let me know if any of you out there have a scsi card you're willing to lend for a couple days.

Many thanks in advance!
Tony

Sent from my iPhone