[vcf-midatlantic] Stuff I'm bringing to VCF

Christian Liendo cliendo at gmail.com
Thu May 17 11:43:57 EDT 2018

I have two non-working SGI Octanes. Once has a blown capacitor in the
power supply. The other, Just doesn't run.
They are free to anyone willing to take them. I just assume not even
bring them in the building. I would rather just move from one car to
another.

One complete Commodore PET 8032 in box with dual drive and printer all
in box. Original everything.

Two IBM 5150s

I may also have a Teletype Model 43 and an ATT 6300

Brian is bringing some TRS-80 Model IIIs

What are you guys bringing?