[vcf-midatlantic] Stuff I'm bringing to VCF

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:02:49 EDT 2018

On Thu, May 17, 2018, 11:44 AM Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <

> I have two non-working SGI Octanes. Once has a blown capacitor in the
> power supply. The other, Just doesn't run.
> They are free to anyone willing to take them. I just assume not even
> bring them in the building. I would rather just move from one car to
> another.
>
> One complete Commodore PET 8032 in box with dual drive and printer all
> in box. Original everything.
>
> Two IBM 5150s
>
> I may also have a Teletype Model 43 and an ATT 6300
>
> Brian is bringing some TRS-80 Model IIIs
>

> What are you guys bringing?

Possibly (anyone interested in?):

Dec keyboards (terminal style and newer alpha style)
VT 220
VAX /ALPHA CDs mostly monthly folders with software and updates
A StorageWorks chassis (3 SCSI drive desktop unit)
DLT III drive with lots of tapes
DECTerminal (model ~200 I think) and related DEC Terminal and StorageWorks
cards
At least one MicroVAX and/or Alpha system (desktop units)