[vcf-midatlantic] Stuff I'm bringing to VCF

Anthony Becker mayhemmby at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:39:59 EDT 2018

I have some tape drives.
A DAT 20/40 Autoloader with two cassettes, Two Ultrium LTO 230s, 1 DLT1, 1
Ultrium LTO 215, 1 DSS4 all HP and Compaq brands
1 MLR1 QIC-5010-DC from an AS/400

1 Tandy 1000HX

1 Amstrad PPC640

and who knows what else Das Bunker will produce between now and then!

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 2:16 PM, Ethan O'Toole via vcf-midatlantic <