[vcf-midatlantic] Stuff I'm bringing to VCF

Jameel Akari jakari at bithose.com
Thu May 17 16:15:09 EDT 2018

I was given a homebrew Z-80 based machine... open, cards slotted
vertically into a backplane, with a wood base.  This is something well out
of my wheelhouse, but I suspect some people may be interested.  Has some
documentation.

It's previous owner (and probabky builder) passed away, and while cleaning
out his house, this ended up following me home.  It will be troublesome to
ship, but I'd be happy to bring it Friday.

I will post photos later today.

--
Jameel

--