[vcf-midatlantic] Stuff I'm bringing to VCF

Lou despairempire at gmail.com
Fri May 18 00:05:09 EDT 2018

Chris: I might be interested in one of those Octanes if no one else
is. If others are more interested however then feel free to give it to
them as I already have 2 SGI machines already!

Bill: Might be slightly interested in the Alpha system since I am
still looking for some Unix machines.

As for myself, I am bringing an Admiral 1949 TV which already has a
buyer. Outside of that might bring one or two Apple systems but they
are not nearly as interesting.

-Lou

>>* I have two non-working SGI Octanes. Once has a blown capacitor in the
*>>* power supply. The other, Just doesn't run.
*>>* They are free to anyone willing to take them. I just assume not even
*>>* bring them in the building. I would rather just move from one car to
*>>* another.
*>>>>* One complete Commodore PET 8032 in box with dual drive and printer all
*>>* in box. Original everything.
*>>>>* Two IBM 5150s
*>>>>* I may also have a Teletype Model 43 and an ATT 6300
*>>>>* Brian is bringing some TRS-80 Model IIIs
*>>>>>>* What are you guys bringing?
*>>>>