[vcf-midatlantic] Stuff I'm bringing to VCF

David Riley fraveydank at gmail.com
Fri May 18 01:21:50 EDT 2018

I'll be bringing a few things I want out of my basement, FTAGH:

Apple StyleWriter 2500 with 2 (!) power supplies, some unopened ink (maybe good? probably not) and original driver disks.  Pretty dirty, needs cleaning.

Uh, actually, that's probably all for now unless I think of anything else I want out by morning, so if you want one of Apple's worst printers, it's yours!

If I bring anything else of interest, I'll post.  I'll also come bearing a reasonably complete tool set, including crimpers that can deal with D-sub pins, 8p8c and MMJ (and 6-conductor silver satin cable) in case people need stuff fixed.