[vcf-midatlantic] Stuff I'm bringing to VCF

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Fri May 18 09:56:05 EDT 2018

Since I'm manning the IXR Learn to Solder exhibit and this is VCF I'm brining
a couple of Motorola Dev Board and a 6809 board I helped design some 35 years
ago. I have a 68K board, a 6802 board and a 6802 with a 6809 conversion. I'll
also bring my EPROM burner. None of these are for sale. But some of these
devices need to be soldered and it keeps with the VCF theme.

If I get a chance I'll take a look around for some 6809 stuff.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com