[vcf-midatlantic] VCF parking & setup

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Fri May 18 11:18:57 EDT 2018

Starting when the classes end at 5:30.

Unfortunately the grass field is just about the only place for parking,
unless you unload and then move your car to another part of the campus.
We'll show you when you arrive.

NO cars are allowed to park in the public show/museum areas.

Evan Koblentz
Executive Director, Vintage Computer Federation
evan at vcfed.org / (646) 546-9999

www.vcfed.org
@vcfederation

On Fri, May 18, 2018, 11:06 AM Jameel Akari via vcf-midatlantic <