[vcf-midatlantic] New artifacts

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun May 20 17:48:04 EDT 2018

  This is really the wrong venue for this equipment.  I'd recommend
(strongly) that you mention it on the hp_agilent_equipment list.  That
list dwarfs this one (don't take offense Evan, it's not a vintage
computing list) and people are there because of an interest in HP test
equipment.

  I'd take it myself but cannot travel to Long Island right now.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA