[vcf-midatlantic] A BIIIIG Thank You to Participants and Event Staff of "East XIII"

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Mon May 21 07:17:46 EDT 2018

I will second Bills thank you!

Everything went as smooth as could be expected, especially considering all the last minute issues that popped up above and beyond all the last minute issues that normally pop up at such events!!

The weather, the car breakdowns, the gate key disappearing (no VCF persons fault by the way) plus the normal chaos that reigns supreme behind the scenes.

All those mentioned by Bill deserve kudos plus any we forgot to mention.

I have more fun at these things every year! Not to mention everything in my display worked the whole time! (Always a bonus, never expected)

Thank you Evan and Jeff and Bill and adam and Laura and Curtis (manned that gate in the rain for a LONG time!) and Victor for manning the gate all day Sunday and Corey and Jeff Jonas for constantly helping out everywhere (especially helping me) and did I mention Adam? And don't forget Adam by the way ;-) Constantly making sure Evan and jeff got what they needed while simultaneously making sure all of us exhibitors were getting what we needed.

One last time: THANK YOU.
Tony