[vcf-midatlantic] The Replica 1 lives!

Henry S. Courbis info at reactivemicro.com
Tue May 22 02:55:26 EDT 2018

Hello Derrik.

Good to hear about your past project with the Replica 1.  As the news
announcement states - new assembled and kit units are available once
again.  As well be more Briel projects in the coming months.  I'm really
glad to be able to help bring them back to the Retro Community.  But the
thanks is all due to users like yourself for supporting me and my efforts,
and continuing to use the old hardware.

Henry S. Courbis

Office Toll Free: (800) REACTIVE (732-2848)
Office/Mobile Direct: (856) 779-1900
www.ReActiveMicro.com <http://www.ReactiveMicro.com> - Sales, Support, and
News, Our Headquarters on the Internet
ReActiveMicro.com/wiki  - Support, Software, Manuals, and History. Create
your own page today!
Facebook.com/reactivemicrousa - Our Social Media Outlet and Support

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 6:51 AM, Derrik Walker v2.0 via vcf-midatlantic <