[vcf-midatlantic] Great time as a first time exhibitor, fun as always!

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Tue May 22 11:52:43 EDT 2018

I think this was my 5th VCF. Still putting faces to names from the list.

Had a good time, things went very smoothly. The talks sounded awesome,
wich I could have gotten there earlier but work/leave.

I had the SGI table. The biggest comment I got especially from the young
people that surprised me was their knowledge of the SGI Indy Nintendo 64
development kit. It's rare, I don't have one (yet.) But there is high
awareness of it apparently!

Now that I have the feel for how things flow, it will be easier next year
for me.

I also met a good number of people who also said they were from the
Northern Virginia area, very cool.

Fun time!

And as a pinball and arcade guy I mostly got slayed by my friends at the
Silerball Museum Sat eve. Talked with the guy that maintains the machines
for about an hour Saturday night. I dig that place (was just at the
location in Del Ray Beach FL a few weeks ago.)

Good times.

 			- Ethan