[vcf-midatlantic] Great time as a first time exhibitor, fun as always!

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Tue May 22 12:21:01 EDT 2018

M Talked with the guy that maintains the machines
>>> for about an hour Saturday night. I dig that place (was just at the
>>> location in Del Ray Beach FL a few weeks ago.)
>>>
>>> Good times.
>>>
>>>                        - Ethan

Guy that repairs and supplies a lot of their machines has a whole hallway in the same storage facility I have my storage units in. Silverball in Asbury and Yestercades in Redbank are two of my favorite places to relax!

Glad your exhibit went well! I remember drooling over some of those SGI machines when they were new!
Tony