[vcf-midatlantic] Great time as a first time exhibitor, fun as always!

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Tue May 22 13:04:17 EDT 2018

> Guy that repairs and supplies a lot of their machines has a whole
> hallway in the same storage facility I have my storage units in.
> Silverball in Asbury and Yestercades in Redbank are two of my favorite
> places to relax!

Very cool! I have repaired a number of pinballs but mostly early 90s
digital machines (WMS WPC and WPC95, some Stern SAM.) Though friends are
picking up a number of Williams System 4 and 6 games and I've been helping
them on them. Pretty much just vintage computers inside (6502, 6509 etc)

> Glad your exhibit went well! I remember drooling over some of those SGI machines when they were new!

Same! When I was young I would drool over all the UNIX workstation
hardware. Then when it got cheap... I would pick the stuff up at auctions.

Then it kind of reached a mountain top.

https://users.757.org/~ethan/pics/office/mar21/

https://users.757.org/~ethan/pics/office/canon/13.jpg.JPG

https://users.757.org/~ethan/pics/office/May01/IMG_0320.JPG