[vcf-midatlantic] DSI Paper tape reader service manual/schematic needed

Jeff Galinat jgalinat at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:13:24 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,
  I purchased a DSI NC2400 paper tape reader/punch and while the punch
section works perfectly the reader has a problem. Basically, the reader
just won't start. It won't respond to a DC1 in remote mode and won't start
to read & copy a tape in local mode. When you press the read button, the
read LED lights for less than a second & goes out and the read head never
moves tape. I will revisit troubleshooting it next week but I figured I
would see if anyone had a service manual or schematic for it.  I would
gladly pay for any scanning/copying costs
Thanks,
Jeff