[vcf-midatlantic] Idea for an Exhibit - Novell

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Wed May 23 13:28:09 EDT 2018

interesting note, Bill. A short story. I worked for a company in the nineties where we had both novell and VMS with DOS machines on the desktop. Our original implementation was we had DECNET (mostly LAT) installed on the PC along with Novell IPX. This of course consumed a lot of the precious little resources on a PC. Eventually we switched to only TCP/IP on the PC which then allowed connected to both Novell and VMS.

Fun times
Eugene