[vcf-midatlantic] DSI Paper tape reader service manual/schematicneeded

Bill Dromgoole drummy at comcast.net
Wed May 23 13:48:26 EDT 2018

When we restored the Univac 1532 I/O console the very first problem was that it would not advance the paper tape through the reader.
Turned out to be deteriorated rubber on the pinch roller / capstan assy.
After having the rubber replaced and realigned all was well.
We sent ours to http://www.terrysrubberrollers.com/
He did a good job.

Bill Dromgoole