[vcf-midatlantic] Idea for an Exhibit - Novell

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Wed May 23 14:02:28 EDT 2018

> Interesting idea... The first networking I ever did was with Novell.
> -J

ArtSoft Lantastic here! Home soldered null modem cable.

Then I think I moved to Lantastic on 10base2 NICs from the computer shows.
It worked well for what I wanted (Ran a Telegard then Remote Access BBS.)

Never played with Novell too much, except on the public library computers.
And of course the IPX/SPX drivers for network games.

Interesting how powerful Novell was (I knew some hardcore Novell fans)
then it seemed to fade.

 		- Ethan