[vcf-midatlantic] VCFE 13 pictures

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 00:20:31 EDT 2018

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 4:40 PM, Mike Loewen via vcf-midatlantic
<vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:
>    Here are my pictures from the weekend:
>
> http://q7.neurotica.com/Oldtech/VCF-East2018/

And here are mine:

http://silent700.blogspot.com/2018/05/vcf-east-2018.html

One small suggestion for next time: name tags!  I really enjoyed
meeting people whom I knew only through email and usernames, and
everyone was friendly as can be, but I'm sure I missed some names due
to hectic pace of things.  A spot on the staff badges for a name
and/or a pile of Avery stick-ons at the door would be a nominal
expense and a great benefit.

I'm glad to have finally made a trip out there this year.  If time
allows, I'll see you all next year as well.  Thanks to Evan, Alex,
Kelly and all the other staff and volunteers I met for putting on a
solid show.  And the venue is great - If I were a local I'd be
spending a weekend a month there, helping/hiding out.

-j (silent700)