[vcf-midatlantic] Thanks & VCF

Jeff G jeffg at junknet.net
Thu May 24 16:45:15 EDT 2018

First off - had a blast at VCF as usual. Glad I ended up staying on
Saturday although I had some conflicting events it all came together in the
end. The consignment room was NUTS this year! Next year hopefully I'll be
able to volunteer or exhibit again.

Also, thanks to the person that had the Altair w/video camera setup; he let
me take a picture of his TI Silent 700 power supply, and going by that pic
I was actually able to find one on Ebay and verify it was the correct one,
so huge THANKS for checking off another item of my vintage computing todo
list!

Jeff G / Bags