[vcf-midatlantic] VCFE 13 pictures

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Fri May 25 13:18:13 EDT 2018

Those posting recently to this thread: focus. Focus.

http://www.retrotechnology.com/vcfe18/vcfe_may18.html

I have more photos than those edited onto this Web page. If someone
wants a better photo or is looking for a specific photo of their
exhibit, ask me and maybe I have one. I'll ask some individuals who have
displayed their photos online, for permission for reuse of some, and
I'll link accordingly. Translation: I'm showing interest and courtesy
and inviting a link back to my page.

There's tremendous information represented in these exhibits and talks.
My thanks for displaying your efforts. I'd be glad to include a Web link
on my page, to those exhibitors and speakers who send me a relevant link.

Herb "here's how it works" Johnson
http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net