[vcf-midatlantic] Idea for an Exhibit - Novell

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Fri May 25 15:54:11 EDT 2018

> Another consideration, as I mentioned is "whom do I talk to?" That MIGHT
> suggest, construction of some modern device (Arduino or RaspPi based) to act
> as a peer. NOthing fancy, just enough to validate a *real* networking device.
> While some of us have several node-computers to toy with, many individuals

I made a joke to someone at VCF who had built a similar device to the
wifi232 that he should make it do AppleTalk to some sort of massive
AppleTalk Cloud server that connects tons of people together for file
sharing. Kind of like a BBS? Not sure how AppleTalk permissions work
though.

Printer emulation even! Could print to pdf.