[vcf-midatlantic] Do we have a Wiki?

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Sun May 27 12:44:25 EDT 2018

Not sure this is a good idea or not but do we have a Wiki?

The folks in this goup have a huge amount of experience that covers
a long period of time. It might be nice to take the bits and pieces
and pull them togther into a wiki of computing 'his story'. History
doesn't always equal all the facts. Hence 'his story'.

And this is not excluding the ladies, but rather focusing a little less
on facts, some story telling. Because what I know could fill books, what
I don't know could fill the rest of the universe.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com