[vcf-midatlantic] Do we have a Wiki?

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sun May 27 16:57:13 EDT 2018

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 1:08 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> The folks in this goup have a huge amount of experience that covers
>> a long period of time. It might be nice to take the bits and pieces
>> and pull them togther into a wiki of computing 'his story'. History
>> doesn't always equal all the facts. Hence 'his story'.
>>
>> And this is not excluding the ladies, but rather focusing a little less
>> on facts, some story telling. Because what I know could fill books, what
>> I don't know could fill the rest of the universe.
>>

> No, but I have a somewhat related idea. Not ready to post about it in
> public.

This has been tried.  There is more organic info on the vcfed forum if you
search it than any wiki we could make IMHO.  Plus there are
product-specific wikis out there.  Maybe a focused wiki that centers on
restoration projects and support