[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report Sunday

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun May 27 18:37:34 EDT 2018

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 5:45 PM, Tony Bogan via vcf-midatlantic <

> The complete opposite of yesterday, the weather stunk with wind and rain
> all day. The museum was dead until around 2:30/3 when visitors started
> coming in. It was then a steady flow until about 4:30/4:45.
>
> I ended up having 20ish visitors come through, in mostly groups of three
> today. Most were very interested and all were one or two adults with either
> one or two children with them.

Nice!

Bill I. stopped by in the afternoon (good thing he did!) and ended up
> giving a couple tours as several of the trios that came into the museum
> were only a few minutes behind each other.

It does help on busy days to have a second docent.

> This will likely be my last time as docent until the late fall/early
> winter season sees my business slow down.

Thanks so much for filling in for docent so much in the past few months. It
has given Evan and myself a much need break. We're hope to start training
new docents and get other docents back into the rotation.

> Looking forward to quieter times at work in a  4 or 5 months and some
> enjoyable time at the museum!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!