[vcf-midatlantic] IBM compatible joystick needed

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Mon May 28 02:51:32 EDT 2018

VCFed needs a joystick that is compatible with the Compaq Portable III
(parallel connector, but I don't know how many pins). This is for the
Lego demo station so I can do some kid-friendly classes starting this
summer (and also for my HOPE lecture).

Can somebody bring a known-good one to the next workshop?

We may have some in the warehouse but I'd like to have a known-good unit
for testing. If one of ours works, we'll use that; if not, then perhaps
yours could be a donation.

Evan Koblentz, executive director
Vintage Computer Federation
a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit