[vcf-midatlantic] IBM compatible joystick needed

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Mon May 28 08:54:10 EDT 2018

Jeff is right. Older DOS machines could use 15-pin game ports on ISA sound
cards or multi I/O cards. Best to look for one of these.

 There is a way to build an interface to the parallel port, but it is
non-standard and existing drivers are only for Windows and Linux.

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 8:02 AM Jeff Galinat via vcf-midatlantic <