[vcf-midatlantic] IBM compatible joystick needed

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Mon May 28 14:04:13 EDT 2018

Thanks for the info guys.

I don't know if the computer has a game card. Also don't know if VCFed has
any available.

However, Adam told me we have at least two compatible joysticks. Untested
but chances are at least one works or could be fixed.

New question then: can someone bring a game card in case we need it? At
least for us to borrow through HOPE-time.

On Mon, May 28, 2018, 8:54 AM Dean Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic <