[vcf-midatlantic] IBM compatible joystick needed

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Mon May 28 20:14:02 EDT 2018

>     > Curious, why do you want sound?
>
>     Because programs with sound are more fun than programs without
>     sound. :)

Not a deal-breaker or anything. Just a preference.

I'm looking forward to seeing what we already have next time I am down
there. Portable III could end up being more perfect for this application
that I initially realized ... all-in-one; backpack add-on fits two cards
which is exactly what we need.

I wish Apple made a lunchbox computer in the II series :) .... not just
that unicorn LCD .... I'm sure it has been done but maybe a homebrew
project for another time! (Not interesting Mac + Apple II card.)