[vcf-midatlantic] Bill Loguidice's Collection Auction Date 5/31 Edison NJ

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Wed May 30 08:58:43 EDT 2018

Thanks for that, Evan. I have a sort of "cheat sheet" summary here:
http://armchairarcade.com/perspectives/2018/05/25/final-details-for-the-massive-private-vintage-and-modern-videogame-and-computer-auction-set-for-may-31-2018-in-edison-nj-online-too/

Basically, the small online portion is running just a little longer, and is
obviously open to bids and shipping from/to just about anywhere. The full
physical auction takes place tomorrow, the 31st, and includes the vast
majority of consoles, computers, handhelds, software, accessories, etc.
Although it's best to be there in person if you're interested in the rest
of the stuff (you can see 300+ photos using the referenced Facebook link),
you can also absentee bid and they'll ship any wins in that manner as well.

If there are any questions about what may or may not be there, including
specifics about any particular hardware or software, I'd be happy to answer
it as the time remaining ticks away. For anything auction-specific, it's
best to contact Bodnar's directly. They're fielding all questions like that
for obvious reasons (I really don't know how these things work).

I want to again thank everyone for their support in this lengthy process.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 12:27 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <